Re: USB Linux

On 22 Dec 2005 08:39:48 -0800, Mac wrote:
> Can anybody suggest an Open hardware
> http://wiki.debian.org/open_hardware USB for Debian (with Debian driver
> for X10) ?.

Just thought I'd answer with the obvious answer (see links below) and
list a few devices/packages. There is the CM19A and CM15A, programs
for both can be found on my web pages, though a little hacking is
expected. The software project wish (wish.sf.net) supports the
Smarthome PowerLinc (not the Insteon V2 PowerLinc). And I have an X10
driver for the PowerLinc V2 under Misterhouse (MH). When I'm done with
my book I'll get to work on the PL V2 and finish off the CM15A and
CM19A drivers. Most of my work will be on the PL V2 and Insteon. I
need a code downloader, assembler and device manager. I hope to
intergrate the device manager into MH.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site