Anybody using a Pepper Pad...?

Hi gang!

I was looking for PocketPC software when I stumbled onto this:

http://www.pepper.com/

The Pepper Pad looks pretty slick...

The press release dated 1/3/06 they announced their Pepper Pad Plus, due
in Q2...

WOW!

If the extra features of the Plus don't interest you, buy the regular
Pepper Pad this month and receive a $50 rebate.

They're at CES now, in Vegas. Booth #35847.

The Plus will also feature VoIP abilities using SIP...

This device has it all!

The Pepper Pad sells for $850. The three vendors from whom you can buy
it (Amazon, Best Buy, and eCost) do not seem to discount. Price fixing?

I checked eBay. Shocked to see about 10 of 'em sold with Buy-It-Now for
$100 each! My goodness!! Then I see the seller is in China. Sold 'em all
on 12/24. Nobody has left feedback - good or bad. I suspect a scam, and
soon there will be a flood of bad comments 'cause the seller didn't
deliver. Thats MY guess...

I'm waiting for the Plus...

What do you guys think of THIS product?

Jack