Re: Finishing basement, suggestion on RG6 cable needed

> Take a look at Structured cable. 2,RG-6 & 2,cat-5 in a single covered
> cable. This is what I install in custom homes here in Denver, CO.
> As an electrician that installs the stuff, it is the only way to go.
> Plan for the future.  Install a little more the what you need today.

The downside to structured cabling is more than just cost.  They're usually
more than the combined costs of individual cables.  That and if something
goes wrong in the bundle then you're stuck running individual wires anyway.
And terminating the ends often involve something proprietary, further
driving up the costs.