Re: Finishing basement, suggestion on RG6 cable needed

Thanks everyone.

To clarify for Bill, I did not mean a single cable, I meant a single part number
of cable ... as in 1694A for sat+1829A for cable or single 1694A for all.

I have Directv with three tuners, two of which are dual tuner Tivos.  These are
fed from an Eagle Aspen 5x8 switch.

I am distributing a catv, phone, and network feed to all rooms in the basement.
To the home theater I am sending two network feeds and two sat feeds, along with
cable and phone.  I don't intend to feed satellite to all rooms.

For the runs I have now I used Belden Mediatwist, however, that stuff is a B****
to terminate into a jack (which I don't believe it was intended to do).

I have purchased a spool of Belden 1694A.  I hope that quad sheilding is not
going to be needed, because I need to take the main CATV line from the outside
to run to my distribution point, and then split it with a Leviton 2Ghz 1x8.