Re: X10 Home Automation and Physical Security

It's worse than that. I can run through all of the possible RF codes and
disarm any X-10 security system in about 30 seconds using a PDA. Of course,
I have no way to know which houses have X-10 security systems.

I don't recommend taking X-10 security systems seriously.