Re: Trash-Bot

Does the bot need to be free standing?  Can you put it on a track?  If you
are using the guide wire method you would wind up digging some kind of
channel to bury it anyway.  Another thought is to think of a similar
methodology as a cable car, rather than mounting the locomotion onto the
bot, mount it at the bots 'station'.

just a thought... material movement machinery has been around a long time,
perhaps looking through a company that sells this type of equipment may
spark some ideas...

--
Thanks,

Dean Burell