Re: ControlLinc Maxi

I definitely agree with you in general about the need/usefulness of
this item, but since you keep complaining about needing a
screwdriver...are you aware of this product?

http://www.smarthome.com/4824r.html

Basically it lets you change the codewheel by just turning a knob,
instead of needing a screwdriver.  I don't have any myself, but if i
found myself changing codewheels on my palmpad all the time, i'd
definitely get a few.