Re: Finishing basement, suggestion on RG6 cable needed

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:18:30 +0000, Jack Zwick wrote:

> In article <OHaCf.46873$Me5.42902@trnddc05>,
>  Wes Newell <w.newell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder? http://mythtv.org
>> http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html Usenet alt.video.ptv.mythtv My
>> server http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
>
> Nonsense. The ultimate is TiVo, except for those too cheap to pay for it.

Actually that's a sigline and I didn't write it here.

BS. I just dumped my Tivo. Do you really want to start this arguement here.
I've seen the specs on the yet to be relased, yet to be priced,  HD Tivo.
You got a Tivo that can record 4 HDTV shows at the same time. Hell no. You
don't even have a standalone HD tivo at all, because there isn't one. You
are right about one thing though. I am too cheap, if you want to call it
that, to pay for a service I can get for free.