Offer all kinds of security alarm system

Shenzhen jinghuicong Technology Co., Ltd. is a High-Tech enterprise and
one of the leading professional manufacturers specialized in designing,
developing and distributing wireless intelligent auto security and
protection alarm system, personal security alarm, surveillance
equipment for home and business with great efforts in China since 1987.
With the worldwide business development in base of our best business
credibility, we have set up two factories and internet partnership in
some countries.

We are looking for reliable and trustworthy distibutors and partner
worldwide, Welcome to join us and visit our plant sincerely. let's make
progress together in the future!

Harry Wong
Shenzhen Jinhuicong Science & Technology Company
Tel:86-755-26786102
Fax:86-755-26786182
H.P:13168013834
Email: harry999feng@xxxxxxxxxxxx