Re: Leviton Intellisense Vs Others

The best prices I have found for UPB devices are
www.worthingtondistribution.com .  No association other than a satisfied
customer.  UPB devices are made by Simply Automated, HAI, PCS, as well as a
couple others.  www.simply-automated.com has some good information on the
technology, as well as a good selection of devices.  I really like the
selection of controllers / switches they have.  To get an idea of how the
various switches, etc. can be configured, you can download the UpStart
configuration software (from the Simply Automated site) and "design" a
system -- no hardware needed, as it will work in an "offline" mode.

Good luck in whatever you choose,
Kurt