Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

Okay. Is everyone (but me) ready for a good laugh? I decided to call
Smarthome again, but this time I wouldn't mention the 400 amp service.
The rep quickly zeroed in on the fact that the Signalinc RFs were from
the old batch that had not gotten the addresses set. I'm returning
them for new ones.

It's good to know I'm not crazy...although I was getting there. This
also proves out what I've heard about Smarthome support.

Thanks again for all of your help. I'll let you know how it all works
out.

Now, I'm going to have a good cry. :)

	- Leon