Re: x10 arrrrrrrrrrrrggggg

Hello.  Thank you for your time Mr. Houston.  I did have a 16' and 8'
USB cable on the CM15A  not a repeater I have an adapter about 2'' that
connects them.  However I took the box off the cables and used the
short one only.  I also placed it on another outlet more in line with
the ninja.  I also took the time and moved the ninja next to a window.
Guess what?
It is working fine right now.  (can it move faster?)  Maybe I shouldn't
have had the long cable on it.  For now I am not going to touch another
thing.
Next.
The video recording does not work on the computer.
Sometimes yes sometimes no. Sometimes crashes.  Sometimes I can
actually see the files it makes but can not play them.  ect..   Same
with the snapshots.  Any luck in getting this to be reliable?
Thanks for your time.
Magicj