Re: Trash-Bot

>  Others have discouraged you because of potential problems with
> pedestrians, theft, directional stability or traction in adverse weather
> conditions.  These are the very same objections raised at the turn of
> the 20th century when automobiles were introduced. Given the 100+ year
> success of the automobile perhaps those objections are not
> insurmountable!

Success in the eye of the beholder.
"Potential problems with pedestrians" means tens of thousands dead
every year in the U.S.  I have no idea the worldwide toll. Yeah, cars
are great.  If you had any other product that killed as many people as
cars do, it would be off the market in a heartbeat.
Drive your fat American ass to McDonald's and honk at some of those
pesky pedestrians along the way.