Re: x10 arrrrrrrrrrrrggggg

What make is the switch. If it's a SwitchLinc they send their state when
there is a change.

The TM751 does not react to powerline commands but only to RF so if it was
turning off, something was sending an RF signal - it was not reacting to the
switch.

The CM15A has only a wire wrapped around the inside of the case to act as an
antenna for its 310MHz transmitter which is what controls the Ninja
movement. The positioning commands are RF only and do not travel over the
powerline. You most likely have an RF range problem as the Ninja doesn't
have a very efficient antenna either.

USB is limited to about 12' unless you are talking about a USB repeater.