Re: Leviton Intellisense Vs Others

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:01:12 GMT, Kurt Delaney wrote:

> "Dave Houston" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> Aside from the Digital I/O module (with SAF=-10), they seem to have about
>> the same lineup.
>
> Here is a list of *other* modules that Insteon is missing vs. Simply
> Automated:
>
> Wire-in dimming module
> Wire-in relay module
> Duplex outlet receptacle

I'd really like to see those in Insteon.

> 2-paddle decora switch
> 3-paddle decora switch

OK, that's just weird! ;-) 2 side-by-side would be annoying. Actually
it looks like it does a goo job of saving space but they really look
odd. Not sure how my wife would react (SAF=?).

> 4-paddle decora switch
> 4-button controller (2 styles available)
> 4-button, plus one paddle combo switch (2 styles available)

I think the push button style would be acceptable to her.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site