Re: BX24-AHT Printed Circuit Boards

"Jeff Volp" <JeffVolp@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:g8ODf.578758

> The BX24-AHT boards are going fast.  They have been re-listed to correct a
> typo in the title:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5861189475

I got my assembled unit today along with some spare boards.  It's quite a
remarkable piece of work.  If the feds had contracted a job like the
BX24-AHT out, it would have cost them at least $250,000.  The
"transmogrifier" alone is worth the price of admission for me since I can
now disable the pesky "All Units Off" key on my 8-in-1 remote that always
seems to get hit in the wrong context.  It's also the mute key IF you are
still in the AV mode.

Compliments to Dave.  The documentation is superb.  A really neatly
organized, well-presented document properly designed for PDF display.  I'm
not sure I'll ever understand all the nuances, but I do know lots of hard
work and attention to the finest detail when I see it.  I'll have lots of
questions once I make sure the answers aren't staring me in the face in the
manual.

--
Bobby G.