Re: How to get DSC alarm system to communicate with my PC? (hacks/mods ?)

Crash Gordon wrote:

> Have fun troubleshooting multiple pirs on one zone.

Remember, I only monitor 1 installation.

Not dozens, or hundreds, or more.

How many of you guys have to chase down a faulty pir on a daily or
weekly basis?

How often do you think I'm gonna have problems with my 6 (six, only
six, 2 sets of 3 wired in series) given the fact that they were
already mounted, wired and adjusted by someone else?