Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

I'm with you Jeff!  My Ocelot, SECU's, SpeakEasy etc. haven't missed a beat
in the 5+ years they've been in service!

I look at ADI as a "cottage industry" company - small, but very good in
their specialized niche market.

Many companies have almost no support and, while the ADI board is not
perfect, it is a great tool for getting questions sorted out with the
experts.  When required, ADI does jump in on a thread but quite frankly, I'd
rather have them spend their resources on product development than on
monitoring web boards!  One could argue in any case, that the best experts
for answering many users questions are those who are already using the
products in a similar fashion?

I also follow several other boards (e.g. Ulead which is a very large
company) where the companies involved never post.

X10 is a huge company by comparison to ADI but have poor products and even
poorer support (they appear to rely on public Newsgroups and FAQ's)?

John W