Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

Hi,

I think the best (easiest) way to test the connection would be directly
connecting your box to the incoming cable. Test it for some time; if
you still have the same problem, call the cable company and tell them
to fix it. As someone else noted, the company people blame inside
wiring for everything. You are telling that your wiring worked fine
before, and your service is new. The most probable problem is the new
service.

One problem I had in the past was that the grounds of the TV and the
Cable were different, so a ground loop was causing horizontal lines
across the screen. You can get a surge protector with Coax in and out.
Also the incoming service might have a short with AC.

I hope it helps,

Baris