Re: Current home of BX24-AHT was: roZetta protocols

Jeff Volp has posted here a couple of times in the past week or two with a
URL for the last of the BX24-AHT boards. Last I heard he was down to a
dozen. I'll let you search for his post.

I'm no longer actively supporting the BX24-AHT but all the documentation,
including the BasicX source is available at...

     http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/bx24-aht_files.htm

After I get roZetta released and after I port the BX24-AHT code to the ZX-24
chip, I will try to update the BX-24 version. It will require adding a
piggyback EEPROM to the BX-24 chip and can do nothing to improve the BX-24
software UART. However, my health (or lack thereof) may intervene before I
get that far.