Current home of BX24-AHT was: roZetta protocols

on 2/4/2006 3:15 PM Dave Houston carved the following into a picnic table:
> FCC Part 15 rules require that such devices undergo FCC specified tests in
> an FCC accredited laboratory *before* they can be sold in the US.
<snip>

Ah, now that I have Google'd around a bit, I can see your beef.  My only
comment is that it's not easy getting to your 'official' BX24-AHT
project data, if any such thing even exists.  I am following a painful
trail of outdated links.  Where is the current project (besides what I
read on this newsgroup)?

Thanks for the clarification.
--
Scott Knight