Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

Hey Eric,
I didn't so much understand the mapping issue you mention in #1.  But 2 and
3 make sense.  I currently have 2 splits and 4 unterminated outlets, which
could be adding noise.  That's why I'm going to run new wire and do a
homerun.  Hope it will help.