Re: ToggleLinc problem with dimming from PLC

Tis the nature of the beast, I suspect. A two-way LampLinc module responds
rather erratically to a continuous dim sequence (using a palmpad). I haven't
verified this but my guess is that during the gaps that occur in most
methods of sending standard dims (the transceiver doesn't send
contiguously), the module or switch tries to do its two-way thing, causing
PLC collisions.