Re: ToggleLinc problem with dimming from PLC

I suspected something similar.  This is why I disabled all 2-way on
the device.  I was also concerned it may have something to do with
"ramp rate" which is why I turned the fade on and fade off feature
off.  I also disabled "BoosterLinc" just to eliminate one more thing.
Its now down to a basic X10 wall switch module that happens to have
local dim.

Thanks again for all of the help,
Nate