Re: Open Source Thermostat and more (Schematics)

I've added two more schematics to the page, I've put Fiddler Crab on
hold while I write up descriptions on the six projects on the site.

The added schematics include:

Owl a iButton / 1wire security system (simple to show what can be done
with a 8 pin PIC)

Beetle (low cost) addressable remote temperature sensor (another 8 pin
PIC)

Bill

www.myblueroom.com