Re: Open Source Thermostat and more (Schematics)

Thank you. The more people that add their feedback will make these
projects a reality. I'm working on more content to describe operation
and adding one more really simple (but pretty neat IMHO) remote
temperature sensor RS485 of course.

I  came across ages ago a very simple RS485 to RS232 using only 2 1.2K
resistors! It was very basic but it worked, I've lost the schematics
ages ago. Elektor or Circuit Cellar maybe.

Bill