Re: Whole house audio - Nuvo or ChannelPlus?

>Btw, Sonos can support upto 32 Zones and 32 Controllers

The controllers are very nice and if I was a) not able to pre-wire and
b) able to spend ~$3000-$4000 I would probably get this.

>Take a look at Russound's CAV6.6

Nice system, I love the video switching and !  What kind of cabling do
you do for such a beast?  About double what I was hoping to spend, but
the video switching would be worth it.

I have been looking at the network-based systems for awhile and there
have been some great suggestions here.  I'll definitely have to take a
hard look at my usage model and see if any of them are viable for me
(at a reasonable cost =)).  It is tough to beat the simplicity and
ease-of-use of a wall-mounted contol system with IR repeaters though.

As for analog inputs, really my main source would be AM football
games.. which I think I could get streamed over the internet.  Other
considerations would be CD/DVD Audio that friends bring over, Ipods,
etc.  Fairly infrequent stuff, but having the option is nice.

Thanks again for all your input!

Eric