Wake On Lan over the Internet

I have a PC connected to the Internet via a Corega router
(http://www.corega-international.com/4/54/273/chprd.html).

I have been trying to wake up my PC from a remote location sending a
WOL magic packet over the Internet.

In my router I have added the following firewall service:

Name: WOL
Type: UDP
Start port: 5850
Finish port: 5850

Then I have added the following incoming firewall rule:

Service: I have selected the service I have previously created
Action: allow always
Comment: Wake On Lan
Send to LAN Server: I have selected my PC (it is the only one connected
to the router)
WAN users: Any
Log: Always

When I send a Wake On Lan magic packet over the Internet with the
Depicus tool (http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/wake-on-lan-gui.aspx)
I am able to wake up my PC :-)

But this works only within a certain amount of time that my PC has been
switched off :-(
After a while it does NOT work anymore.

How is that and how can I fix it?

thanks for your support