Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

Bill Kearney wrote:
>>Now that's a blatant lie.  Where has Dave been dishonest?  Prove it
>>Bass.  More "baseless accusations" won't help here.  You are NOT in ASA.
>

> No, but you're certainly cyberstalking again.

I don't think requesting proof for his more outlandish statements has
anything to do with the kind of "stalking" that goes on here (ie.
posting his BBB report, the "Grow up, Goofy" post and what you see as
"typical" from Goofy Muderator and his many aliases).  I'm fairly
certain that if someone here were to infer you were a liar with nothing
in the way of proof, you would ignore that individual which just makes
you so much better than me.

All the garbage aside, here's wishing y'all the best of the holiday
season and a happy (X-10 failure free) and prosperous New Year.