Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Unfortunately, that is also very much in character.  Dave has made it a habit to deliberately misconstrue, misrepresent and (not too
> infrequently), to tell outright lies.

OK...  I've read far enough...  How is what you've said about Dave any
different than what you continue to do...  I'd really like to know.

> His vicious personal attack on me came in response to an offer of assistance at a time when
> he had been asking for help.

You see... That's where the "he said", "I said" thing comes into play.
Dave seems to think that there was NO appeal for help.  He's actually
quite adamant about that point.  Now, I know you don't "read well".
Could it be that he's right and you're wrong?  Think about this a minute.

> I have no room for hatred, even for Dave Houston.

Now there you're definitely wrong.  If you had no "room for hatred" why
continue to fan the flames in ASA with your little "catch phrases"?

> However, any respeect he might have garnered by
> posting some helpful information was forfeited due to his dishonesty.

Now that's a blatant lie.  Where has Dave been dishonest?  Prove it
Bass.  More "baseless accusations" won't help here.  You are NOT in ASA.