Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

> This is shameful, purposeful mischaracterization.
> I searched the cite for the word "planning". Here's
> where it comes up in the context Dave refers to:

Unfortunately, that is also very much in character.  Dave has made it a habit to deliberately misconstrue, misrepresent and (not too
infrequently), to tell outright lies.  His vicious personal attack on me came in response to an offer of assistance at a time when
he had been asking for help.  I have no room for hatred, even for Dave Houston.  However, any respeect he might have garnered by
posting some helpful information was forfeited due to his dishonesty.

Mr Houston gives useful advice on certain subjects but he spouts nonsense in other areas where he has little or no experience.  His
continuing attacks on Z-Wave are but one example.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics