Re: RF receivers..

> I guess it's hard for bass to read
> with those beady little fish-eyes...

I guess it's hard for Mr. Houston to carry on a discussion without resorting to grade-school insults.

> The page I referenced merely lists
> several vendors around the world
> where the RF receiver and transmitter
> modules can be purchased. I do not
> sell them.

You sent readers to your website.  Perhaps if you'd sent themn directly to the sellers' websites it would have been clearer.

> I have never sold anything online...

Yes, we know.  You tried to market a few things but failed.  There was a CHA thread a couple of years ago with a detailed history of
your mistakes, missteps and miscreant behavior.