Re: RF receivers..

"Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>How many of the products that you sell or recommend have you actually tried?

I guess it's hard for bass to read with those beady little fish-eyes. The
page I referenced merely lists several vendors around the world where the RF
receiver and transmitter modules can be purchased. I do not sell them.

I have never sold anything online despite the frequent lies and
misrepresentations by Bass and his mud-wrestling tag team partner claiming
otherwise.

Having no need to tune a receiver to the frequencies listed by the OP (and
not having any pets that transmit at those frequencies) I have not tried
tuning one and, despite my helpful nature, I have no plans to buy the
transmitters in order to test whether the receiver can be tuned to match.

I was merely trying to point the OP to a possible $5 solution.

http://davehouston.net