Re: Z-Wave RF range

thanks for not letting mr bass think for yourself..

when he say that I am disingenuous,well he is right,but that's when I talk
to him...

I did had some different political idea then some in the ASA newsgroup,but
on the technical side,I do talk about alarms,and when I see a question and
that no one gave the same answer I would give,I post it as soon as I can,but
since I mostly read that ng either in the morning or very late at night most
question have been answered and I don't do post like " I too know the answer
and its that same as bla bla bla"

I am telling you that just so that when mr bass tell you I don't post much
technical stuff,you have the answer why..

news: ucGgh.3138$yC5.352@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx