Re: Random X10 all lights on/all units off over and over

<looper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> I don't know what the B9 Bright 7 is, it's noise I always get from
> something and just ignore.

Think of it as your "engine fault" light - it's not a good thing to ignore.
It usually means it's time to buy a meter to figure out where the problems
are coming from and how to deal with them.   Right now, I'm betting that
something's wrong with your Homeseer/PLC link but your constant "B9 Bright
7's" could indicate an unusual source of noise from inside or outside your
home.  But without a meter, your guess (or anyone else's) is as good as
mine.  Many disasters have multiple causes, which, operating alone, aren't
sufficient to "light things up."  Your "B9 Bright 7's" are probably one leg
of your problem.  Find their source and it could easily clear up your
haunting problem.

--
Bobby G.