Re: Random X10 all lights on/all units off over and over

"AZ Woody" <reply@here> wrote in message
> Neighbors new to X10 trying to control their Xmas display?
>
> No one that's used X10 for more than a few days would have anything on
> the "A" HC, as that's prone to interference from neighbors....  All
> devices seems to default to "A".....

Not precisely true.  All my Robodogs are set to "A1" and the front lights to
"A2" because the lousy keyfobs, if twisted too much, revert to "A."  It
happened so many times, I decided not to fight it, but to join it.  In this
RF soup I live in, no neighbor is going to be able to control my RF X-10
because *I* can barely control it from ten feet away!

The Robodogs on A1 have been useful for detecting other stealth controller
resets. If the dog barks when I press the first unit button on a
StickaSwitch or the ON button on a Hawkeye, I know, without reaching for my
Monterey, that the switch has reset.

--
Bobby G.