Re: Random X10 all lights on/all units off over and over

Thanks to all. What a great community.  Let me try to answer some of
the questions:

1) Immediate neighbours (very close) I suspect are way too stupid (no
disrespect, neighbours) to use a system like X10.  Of course, some
would say I'm stupid for running an unfiltered/noisy X10 system and
being too cheap to buy a filter/analyzer to debug it.
2)  Maybe I'll move everything away from A and B housecodes since
that's where the noise came from.
3) I have no filter and no whole house repeater.
4) I thought I'd unplugged all my transmitters, but I think I actually
still had an X10 Mini-Controller still plugged in. This is not an RF
device, so it could have been the cause of the problems.  Maybe I'll
try unplugging it and seeing if my b9 bright 7's go away.
5) My CM11a is what is getting the signals to my PC, and I unplugged
it.
6) no wet motion detectors
7) I really don't really care about reliable X10. I know that probably
sounds like like nails on a blackboard to most of the folk in this NG,
since I know the unreliable reputation that X10 generally has can
almost always be solved by a filter or an analyzer, but I just am not
motivated enough (at this point) to spend the money.
8) the log that I included was captured from before I pulled my cm11a.

I'll try to debug some of the noisy signals with device replacement and
more careful analysis of when I get the signals.  I got most of this
stuff back in the day when X10 dot com was giving the stuff away -
remember the $25 off $25 coupons? I made off like a bandit. :)  (almost
made up for all the pop-unders that followed worth it)

P.S. Coolest thing I've done with X10 - I set up my Harmony remote to
send a code to an IR X10 receiver whenever I paused my PVR - it would
then send an x10 message to dim up or dim down the lights.  So, when I
pause my show to go grab a cold one, the lights would dim up, and when
I sat back down with my cold one and pressed pause again, the lights
would dim back down.   Unfortunately, I never got it working too
reliably with the Harmony remote, so I abandoned the project.  But for
a while, it was very cool!