Re: zoned or not zoned?? thermostatic control of multiple spaces

>i should clarify my situation a bit. i should note that this building
> isn't technically mine yet. it's scheduled to close in January. i'm
> trying to be proactive and doing a little homework. the boilers are

As Marc said, you really need to find out what the system is, and how it is
plumbed.

Then I would ask a knowledgeable serviceman/contractor/supplier  (may also
be how you find out what it is) to see if something easy can be done.  It is
possible that this is something relatively common and they have an obvious
fix for it.
Without the proper knowledge and experience, the people here could end up
with something unnecessarily Rube Goldbergish in spite of the collective
knowledge.

--
Bill Fuhrmann