Re: Help running X10 ActiveHome on a Windows XP PC

I bought a Prolific serial-to-usb converter cable and used that to plug the
CM11A into an available USB slot on my computer.  I was then able to then
select a COM port like 14 or something.  COM ports 1 and 2 would never work
so I picked an extended port number.  Works fine on my XP Pro computer.  I
set it up years ago and I seem to recall it was a little tricky getting the
drivers to work initially, but is fine now.  Hope this helps.