ActiveHome Processes

Just the stuff that came with the ActiveHome kit.  I could not find the
process that you mention, but know the processes that are X10 related;

 x10burst.exe
 wowexec.exe
 winoldap.mod

x10com32.exe

Could it be one of these?  The first three seem to be linked - in the
process list they are listed in a very strange way, there is a space or
tab before their name. I've never seen processes listed like that
before.  I double checked to make that they are x10 dependent and not
viruses - they are all x10.  I will try running it with each single
process killed and let you know if it does the trick.
Thanks - Kevin