Re: Wheelchair proximity detection

Sorry, I did respond to your question but accidently sent it to your
non-existant e-mail address.  I drive my chair with a sip-n-puff.  I could
interface an ECU with some sort of remote control for the door, but it is
tiring and time consuming to access the ECU functionality.  That is why I'm
asking about proximity detection.

I am going to try a bluetooth device powered off the chair batteries.
Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas.

David