Re: Lynx-R and X-10 Options

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7WPHg.459993$Mn5.219979@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Jack wrote:
> > I have a Lynx-R Wireless Keypad and would like to control via X10 two
lights
> > at two different locations in my home. Can someone recommend an X10
device
> > to use with this keypad?
> >

> You will need the following:
>
> - Ademco 1332X10 Transformer
> - X-10 Phase Coupler/Blocker
> - up to eight X-10 switches/relays

Frank can I use two of these devices instead of the Phase Coupler/Blocker:

http://www.smarthome.com/4827.html

Or would I have to use this device:

http://www.smarthome.com/4826b.html

Here's another 220v Dryer Coupler, which I don't have.

http://www.smarthome.com/4816a2.html

Please note my dryer is Gas and it plugs into a 110 outlet using a three
prong plug. Therefore, I'm not sure how the secound unit would work.