building a new home

heya guys,

building a new house, going to deck it out, I am an electrician by
trade so wiring is no issue with me, I am also building the house
myself so I can design whatever I want.

Basically I am going to list what aspects I would like recommendations
for hardware on and hopefully we can get some good response.

I am going to have a NOC over the garage so all cabling is going back
to there and everything will be controlled from there.

Zwave looks to be the most advanced protocal for appliance control.  So
I figure Ill be using that.

(1) Im also thinking about using acoustic magic microphones for home
automation (IVB can CQC do voice commands?)

(2) What would you suggest as zone controllers so if the microphone
pics up sound in one room, it locks onto that signal.

(3) I want to have wired contacts on all doors/windows, what is the
best contacts/controller for this?

(4) I am rfid implanted so I will be using normal keys + rfid for entry
into the main house and rfid for entry into all other rooms.  If you
have any questions on this create a new topic and ill answer.

(5) I have x10 anaconda cameras on my old house, any suggestions for
better in the same price range? (32.99).

(6) Entertainment.  Would you do big ass dvd changer/player or big ole
computer that has all the movies on it?

(6) Entertainment. controlling tv/radio/dvd/etc...Im thinking pda or
touchscreen?

(7) touchscreens in each vital room.

gimmie suggestions and if i think of more i will post again.

thanks

--chris