Re: Touch Screen, anyone?

I got 2 Fujitsu 3400 tablet PCs. Check the whole install process out here of
the one I wallmounted:
http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=1012&highlight=wallmounted

These are the interfaces I render on it. The page has tons of images,
beware. http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=1429