Re: I have activehomepro... and an external motion sensor.. problems... help needed

I haven't tried to keep up with newer versions of the CM15A
firmware/software but based on earlier releases...

The motion detector sends an RF signal which the CM15A will automatically
send to the powerline as long as you have that housecode set to be
"transceived".

One way around it is to move the light(s) to a different housecode and then
create a macro that turns it/them on when it sees the signal for the
original (and still transceived) housecode/unitcode(s). This will create an
additional delay between the motion and the light(s) coming on.