Re: XTB-II 2-Phase Version

Jeff,

While I love the integrated couple design, I still would like to see a
version that could amplify any X10 signal on the line and not just
those from a single unit plugged into it.  With signals coming from the
CM11A, the ELK panel, and various motion sensors via several receivers,
such a design would be much more useful.

Dennis