I have activehomepro... and an external motion sensor.. problems... help needed

I want to have my external black motion sensor only work when it is 8pm
to 1130 pm. i set it to go off anytime it sees motion but set the macro
to only work during the aforementioned hours thinking the macro would
over ride the sensor but it doesnt work.. what do i do
? marv