Napco Developer Info

I'm replacing HS and Girder on my home servers with a a cross platform,
open source app I've been developing:
http://iox.sourceforge.net/

The only functionality missing for my own purposes is monitoring of my
Napco P9600 panel currently handled by HS.  I did some searches and
found a partial developer doc on-line at cc-concepts, but I really need
the full doc.  Of course, any sample code would be very helpful too.

Can anyone supply the Napco developer docs or other info?

Thanks.

Jerry