Re: opening/closing miniblinds

Here's a DIY article:
 http://www.circuitcellar.com/library/print/hcs-pdf/57-MckinneyJr.pdf#search='miniblind%20motor'Worthington Distribution has this ready made motorized solution fromAuto Tilt for you for $44:http://www.worthdist.com/autotilt/AT110A.HTMI actually found it on the Smarthome site but it shows as discontinued.Enlarging the picture there revealed the AutoTilt brand name and asearch for that found it at Worthington. Enjoy!> I'm looking for a way to open/close my miniblinds..i'm not so> concerned about pulling them up/down, but just something to actuate> the rod part that rotates the blinds into open/closed positions...>> smarthome seems to offer a variety of vertical blind and drapery> solutions, but nothing for horizontal miniblinds...   I know some> manufacturers offer all in one solutions where the blinds and the> motor are all one piece, but i'm looking for an add-on solution to> activate my existing miniblinds.>> is anyone aware of a commercial product to handle this?  i built a> custom solution using lego mind
storms, but i'm looking for something> with a bit more durability.