Re: opening/closing miniblinds

The Worthington link you provide is broken, but this one
works: http://www.worthdist.com/autotilt/AT110A.htm

Unfortunately the AT110A, although motorized, is still
manually actuated with a remote.  The DIY solution would
allow computer control - it'd be nice if it was in
commercial production

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:53:20 +0000, BruceR wrote:
> Here's a DIY article:
>  http://www.circuitcellar.com/library/print/hcs-pdf/57-MckinneyJr.pdf#search='miniblind%20motor'
Worthington Distribution has this ready made motorized solution fromAuto
Tilt for you for $44:http://www.worthdist.com/autotilt/AT110A.HTMI
actually found it on the Smarthome site but it shows as
discontinued.Enlarging the picture there revealed the AutoTilt brand name
and asearch for that found it at Worthington. Enjoy!